Search This Blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Warmachine

Recently after running out of the time required to play Warhammer on a regular basis, myself and a few friends picked up the game, Warmachine.





For those who don't know, Warmachine is based around a steampunk world and is a skirmish game that focuses on brutal conflict between giant steam powered robots called Warjacks.


As with any game, the first and probably most important step is to choose a faction. For me it was the Protectorate of Menoth, mainly because I liked the idea of approaching every game with the intent of setting shit on fire.
A Crusader
High Exemplar Kreoss
A Repenter


Heres a few pictures of the parts of my force I have painted so far, with bonus pictures of my new gaming board. Its only the contents of the two player battlebox as of the moment, but I hope to expand quite soon. Expect some posts and army profiles that relate to this exciting new game. Happy gaming. -Typhus

No comments:

Post a Comment